I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Ching Chang Wong


Man I just made some solid Tofu and Vegetable Tikka Masala.
On a scale of 1 to 10, I am an 11.

I had a crazy dream a couple hours ago, we were all in this place watching TV, and Tommy Healy was also present, and E made a joke involving Morgan Freeman and it was so funny that I had to spit out the mint I was chewing so I wouldn't choke.

It was a really good joke.

I just got back my voter registration. I am excited about voting for the Greens. The National guy said all this priceless stuff about the Iraq war and things and I thought to myself, self, Labor should use that against him. And two days later they had both quotes on the sides of busses. One was: Don Brash on the Iraq War: "I would have done what Bush did". I like to be in a place where that is considered damning.

Depressing:
http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N28386526.htm
No more fishes in the sea. The article also mentions El NiƱo.

Enjoy your Theme Park you bastards.

DJhay

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiyot said...

We did have a good time at the theme park, you boob. We then went to Tom's house, where we proceeded to loot his parent's wine collection. Oh yes, we drank about five bottles between us.

Tom also went crazy and I'm convinced he tried to kill us when we went in the sauna. He kept madly adding more water than was necessary, creating a rather suffocating environment. But we escaped.

-K.

8:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home