I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Saturday, October 08, 2005

serenity

I dunno what you people know about this thing, this "Serenity".

but: they have made available the first 9 minutes, and there is a lovely showing of sepaku-esq action. To that end, and that it otherwise looks pretty great, it should be watched:

http://video.vividas.com/CDN1/3929_Serenity/web/index.html

2 Comments:

Blogger syrioflorel said...

i liked it pretty well myself. right now i am rereading the chronicles of narnia. they are pretty sweet ... and yes very full of christian imagery that i missed when i was 8 or 9. also i seem to have confused parts of narnia with parts of these other books by llyod alexander i think? the cauldron? perhaps the high king? does anyone else remember what i am talking about?

3:01 PM

 
Blogger Unicron said...

I had a huge crush on Elonwy.

Black Cauldron was book 2, and the one we had to read in lower school.

and of course, as Tom should know, a Flan never hesistates, and nor does Fflewder Flam. That scene when he has to burn his harp in the High King, so wrenching.

5:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home