it begins again
so a few things now that law school begins:
1. if drunk and on the west coast please try and remember the time difference/ or the fact that i am an old man.
2. screw the world i want money. money money yeah money yeah
3. sorry to say that i did not apply to any west coast firms. but if i get a good paying job for the summer and end up with an offer for after i graduate - i'll have some money to take a trip and visit everyone out there. - maybe even have some money to go to asia (ASIA)
4. I am now the proud owner of a pipe. I am also on the board of the Duke LAW SCHOOL PIPING CLUB (I'm premier citoyen, mike = czar, steve = kaiser, dan = il duce, brandon = the jarl)
5. I also order like one of the protein shake mixes for my diet - strengthening thing i'm doing. the amount i can bench press is just absrdly low - but i'm gaining.
so anyway guys - keep on rocking out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home