great quotes
I realized it's been a while since I've discussed great quotes with anyone. Whether humorous or inspirational, they're always fun. Take this one last night from the NBA...
"Go back to the kitchen. Go in there and make me some bacon and eggs, would ya?"
- Boston Celtics announcer Cedric Maxwell, disagreeing with a call made by female ref Violet Palmer
Can anyone else think of an equal?
P.S. The Duke vs Maryland game last night was amazing. Irgens, do you have the balls to walk into Cameron in a bright red UMD outfit? I'm not sure I do.
P.P.S. If anyone is looking for an amazing book to read, I recommend Absurdistan by Gary Shteyngart. It's about an obese russian gangster/intellectual in his quest for love. This mans absolute passion for food, hip-hop, and russian literature is amazing. Truly he is the modern day Gatsby.

2 Comments:
Ace - unfortunately i do not have the balls to do it. Because I actually did have an opportunity to go to the game. but all my friends at the law school are - unsurprisingly - duke fans. also i had this sort of date thing with this girl before - except that she apparently has a boyfriend? i honestly have no idea what is going on. But yes that game was the fucking nuts!
7:20 AM
I say we're going to the final four. I say it with my larynx.
9:24 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home