I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Sunday, July 15, 2007

a recent conversation with my mom...

so I had a phone call with my mom yesterday. She mentioned that she had finally found my Wizard of Oz CD. I found this strange, as I did not believe I owned a Wizard of Oz CD. As she described the box in which it was located, it became clear that she had located my long lost spindle of burned CD's from college...however this still did not explain where the Wizard came it. As I mentally catalogged everything that would have been in that spindle, I suddenly realized that there was at least on CD with an "O" and a "Z". [pause...think about it] That's right: Onizuka. The fact that my mom the language teacher managed to change "Onizuka" to "Wizard of Oz" amuses me to know end.


Also, did you know that Mr McGill got canned from Gilman? Did you also know that a large number of administrators and teachers quit because they hated him? They're all coming back now that he is gone. Isn't that great!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiyot said...

That's awesome about McGill. I didn't know he sucked that bad. Ace -- I elect you as the new headmaster.

7:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home