I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hello

Well, it looks like I've set up an account.
And hopefully this works.

Been working on a very depressing novel about an unemployed mascot, as some of you know I guess.
I had hoped to be able to send out samples around this time, but I really thing the manuscript is too crappy to show yet.
That will change with time.
Now, all we need is a little energon...and a lot of luck.

Also, moving to Philadelphia as of Friday.
1922 North Broad Street, Apt. 4.
If you give me your snail mail address, I'll write you real paper letters. It's quaint, archaic, and sometimes clever.
My email is now: fucile@temple.edu

That's all for now I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unicron said...

Frank! good man! Philadelphia, the only memory I have of the place invovles Mr. AB and the adventure club trip of a lifetime

1:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home