I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

America

pardon my hate of America, but you all should read about this bill that has already gone through the House. It basically guts the endangered species Act. It is still illegal to shoot endangered species, but not to destroy their habitat. habitat is basically no longer protected. at all. pesticides that were made illegal because they nearly killed of the bald eagle... legal again. I love the provision... if the govt doesn't get back to you in 180 days you can build on the land. if they do get back to you, they have to basically pay you the market value of the land you wanted to develop or else you get to develop. Bush loves it. it passed the house, what the fuck happened to christianity? doesn't it say don't kill every fucking species on the planet? haha, yeah. awesome.

here is a short article on it, they are few and far between... I saw about it I think on the news hour with Jim Lehrer

1 Comments:

Blogger Unicron said...

Wayne Gilchrest, who I have persistently haranged for his general Republican-ness, voted against the bill. I sent him a thankyou email.

There were a bunch of Dems voting yey, very strange, just goes to show ya, nader was right. There is no good side.

Look and see

5:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home