another sleeping story
You were all in my dream last night.
We were trying to study at the last minute for this really impossible math exam.
And obviously I hadn't payed attention to the class at all or done any work.
And the test started, and I looked at it, and I couldn't understand any of the problems at all.
Then, I must've half-way woke up, because I remembered that I haven't taken a math course in years and don't need to ever again.
But I was still in the dream. And I knew it was a dream, and I realized the reason I was having this kind of anxiety dream was because I haven't written anything for weeks and should be working on a story.
So in my blue book I started writing the story. But I couldn't even focus on that (which makes sense, because apparently I can't even focus on it when I'm awake).
So I drew some random pictures and turned them in and woke up.

3 Comments:
I had a short spell where I was writing down my dreams in the morning. You people are in like half of them. Verbatim:
I was in a big race at Gilman, I started out in the top 3, but then I kept getting passed... my shoes were coming off and Irgens beat me and Ron Culbertson passed me and it wasn't Gilman anymore I was running so hard and leaping down stairwells oh! man and I passed Ms. Alpert w/ E and she was like who won the game? and this is why we were running! it was punishment cause E and Frank stole a boat... a ferry boat... and I leapt off right before they left the dock but I got taken by the police too and E couldn't drive the boat well and kept going back and forth trying to park it at the dock again and some police showed up and one was like handcuffs! at me but I put my hands up and he didn't put them on me and they walked up this hill and I was like 'E, if you wanted to see Auckland you should have gone to one tree hill... cause somehow that was the reason he stole the boat and at the end of the race you had to grab a flag and... they were putting potted plants with the flags.
1:43 AM
I remember one of my dreams I had once involved borrowing a car from you and driving it drunk and crashing it into the river. And it sank. But it wasn't a Civic. It was a station wagon.
For some reason you weren't all that upset about your loss.
5:18 PM
yeah i have had lots of bad driving dreams. many of them involve me driving a stick shift rather poorly. usually ends in an accident as i'm focsuing too much on accelerating. lots of dreams where i'm driving way too fast ...
9:59 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home