I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Sunday, September 10, 2006

KIYOT!!!!!!!!

i have news. apparently the lsat has changed - they just take your best score now instead of averaging them. make of that what you will. now i have to tivo venture brothers. ALSO THE RAVENS LOOKED FUCKING AWESOME TODAY

27 -0 versus a defending div. champion??!?!?!?!?!? good times are back again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiyot said...

Aye, I am aware of the new switch. No guarantee that schools will only take the higher LSAT, but the ABA rule that they only have to report the higher LSAT when providing information about their Freshman class is certainly an incentive to ignore bad LSATs. We'll see how I do this round -- about two weeks till D-day. Then it's all on.

Speaking of which, you should all watch the HBO show Entourage (by purchasing legitimate DVD copies or by subscribing to HBO and watching it on your home television). It is sweet.

6:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home