I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Monday, March 10, 2008

The Wire is Over

guys - it was fun, but all good things come to an end. That being said - we now all know someone who's been mentioned on national television. Mr Thomas Flanigan (Sr. that is) was totally name dropped on the series finale. I know there's little chance of Tom actually reading this (DON"T YOu GUYS READ THE BLOG??!!?!!!) but has your dad seen it? What does he think about it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiyot said...

Thoughts on Season 5:

R.I.P. Omar Little (Kanard?!? WTF), Proposition Joe (I hated Cheese so bad after that), and Snoop (I think I finally came to understand what the hell she was saying...and that she was a she)

I'm glad someone finally shut Cheese up, and I'm glad that that someone was Slim Charles.

I also enjoyed the Tommy Flanigan reference -- I'd like to think they were calling Tom out by name.

2:10 PM

 
Blogger syrioflorel said...

Man - I jumped out of my seat cheering when slim charles shot him in the fucking head. that was so goddamn satisfying. when Omar got dropped i was just speechless. also how hard was it to see duquan shooting up - and when he was lying to prez? i was just like nooo duke. oh well. the newspaper story line was really pretty weak, but other than that - some fantastic stuff. I think i'm gonna watch it over from beginning to end on dvd - 60 hour long episodes - not so tough.

4:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home