I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Gentlemen

I am well, alive, and looking forward to hearing Ken's stories and tales of his exotic adventures in the Far East sometime this summer.

I present two suitably appropriate links as apologies for my general lack of communication:

http://www.armchair.mb.ca/~scissors/hammer.avi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq_Bj-av3g0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ewonkette%2Ecom%2F

3 Comments:

Blogger Unicron said...

O all you host of heaven! O earth! what else?
And shall I couple hell? O, fie! Hold, hold, my heart;
And you, my sinews, grow not instant old,
But bear me stiffly up. Remember thee!
Ay, thou poor ghost, while memory holds a seat
In this distracted globe. Remember thee!

Am I dreaming, or has our lost comrade returned from the abyss?

Jim "The Hammer" Shapiro once claimed he was "More creative than Japan". The Japanese government sued him and he was forced to remove this slogan from his website and pay $728,000 in restitution to the Japanese government.

And note also that the Competitive Enterprise Instititute (makers of the anti global warming ad, and a conservative thinktank) have several other insightful campaigns. For instance: Smoking as a Civic Duty

3:10 PM

 
Blogger Kiyot said...

It's unclear if I can classify any of the events in my life since I have to come to Japan as "adventures," "exciting," or even "interesting." But I have increased my drinking by an unfortunate amount.

I'll contact you when I am in Baltimore. A phone number or functional email would be appreciated, sir.

5:15 AM

 
Blogger Frank said...

a very sad commercial.
almost a parody of itself.
"Carbon dioxide? They call it pollution. We call it life."
WTFs across the board.

the fact that the whole shithouse is about to go up just gives me another reason to smoke. in a bar.

elqcawa..sometimes the gibberish they make you type in is better than actual words.

12:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home