I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Like poison is drawn from a wound...

In my imaginings, I fancy that Tom reads our blog with regularity, but prefers to not participate. If the fantasies with which I surround myself are indeed true, then Tom, if you are out there, give us a sign.

Do you live?

Also, my lovlies, I will be returning to the States at the end of June for a few weeks. I don't know where y'all are gonna be, but let me know if you want to hang out.

Erem and Ace: still seeing about flying into San Fran and visiting you guys for a night before heading back to Baltimore.

In the dark my dogs all bark like "woof"

1 Comments:

Blogger syrioflorel said...

dans la nuit, tous chats sont gris. i will be in beaufort north carolina - you should visit me at the beach it will be sweet. also are you getting x3 previews in japan - i don't care if its going to suck anymore - everytime i see ian mckellan on televsion i am filled with anticipation

8:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home