I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Thursday, November 02, 2006

super ninja battle/ super time waster

I'm actually shocked at how accurate a description of me this is. They got the "tall" and even somehow guessed my weakness to cold. I am a cyborg (at least not to my knowledge)

Ace

is a Tall Cyborg Ninja that has a Toughened Steel Skeleton, can turn Invisible, and Shivers Uncontrollably when Cold.

Strength: 7 Agility: 5 Intelligence: 7



To see if your Super Battle Ninja can
defeat Ace, enter your name and choose an attack:

fights Ace using

3 Comments:

Blogger Ace said...

for more wierd coincedences try typing in "frank"...I couldn't possibly think of a better way to describe frank.

9:42 AM

 
Blogger Unicron said...

That is indeed a perfect description of Frank Fucile. I, on the other hand, do not have flat feet or enormous biceps. However, I am truly one Cold Mother.

12:57 PM

 
Blogger syrioflorel said...

what's the url for this thing???

1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home