I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Monday, October 16, 2006

my dad

hey guys - my dad is in the hospital at the moment. he's doing alright - just had some trouble with the old gall bladdeer. i think it's going to have to be removed. anyway if you post nice things on the blog i will print them out and give them to him (i think i'll be back in baltimore this weekend to help out) so hopefully everything will be worked out alright without too much drama.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ace said...

sorry to hear you dad is sick...and sorry that I didn't notice until two days after the fact.
That gallbladder is probably long gone. But you probably don't even need that shit anyways, so if anything, he probably lost a little weight.
Although Wikipedia informs me that The gallbladder is about 7-10cm long in humans and is dark green in appearance due to its contents (bile), not its tissue. It is connected to the liver and the duodenum by the biliary tract.

I have to go. My duodenum is acting up.

4:59 PM

 
Blogger syrioflorel said...

ooooooooh my ovaries

2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home