I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Monday, August 15, 2005

first day of orientation

so i got to wake up like balls early to get myself oriented. apparently many fun and exciting things await me at law school. hayward you will be pleased to note that there are all sorts of non-evil activities i can take part in. for instance the innocence project ( helping death row inmates get dna tests) the assylum project ( helping political prisoners get assylum here) and the some sort of we help poor needy kids and take care of them project. we also got to have a reception where we all got trashed and met our professors who were likewised trashed. man there are some nice aZ14nzezzzz here at durham. unluckily i spent my evening talking to a bunch of chinese transfer students with just atrocious dental work. is there some way i can invest in a chinese orthodontest college? cause i mean like chinese people have some money now. pretty soon i think they'll want to fix there teeth. goddamit why the hell are we not imposing our western style of beauty on them? they should know that their opinions don't count. humanity? gone?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unicron said...

Look ACI, to punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself. I met some Chinese people recently too. I talked to one of them about not having journalistic freedom of speech in China and she was like uh, your papers all said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. and I was like shit, you chinesers. and then I was like this is my united states of whatever.

1:52 AM

 
Blogger Kiyot said...

yeah, united states of your mother

11:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home