I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Monday, September 18, 2006

Where is Tom?

Here he is! I found him!






His beard and mustache combo fools no one but himself!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unicron said...

I bet it's not his office. Someone walked in and found him sitting there taking pictures of himself. "Excuse me sir, do you work here?" Tom mumbles something, packs up his briefcase with old newspapers, puts the name placard in his pocket, moves on to the next office.

4:38 PM

 
Blogger syrioflorel said...

damn you tom 0 i was in baltimore the other day but were you around no did i even bother to call you no because i knew you wouldn't answer anyone. this is all your fault **throws stuffed teddy bear across room**

9:37 PM

 
Blogger Kiyot said...

Yo,

Received a brief email from Tom the other day. He sometimes responds to emails sent to him at:

tomflanigan@comcast.net

Be forceful with him. You must draw him out, as...

You get the idea.

6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home