I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Sunday, November 05, 2006

We've got better things to do tonight than die.

They did (apparently the second) comic book adaptation of the Transformers movie.
Apparently it sucked.

Also, I'm part of the radical agenda to indoctrinate students with left-wing values in our university system!
Who would have thought?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unicron said...

The Emory Republicans invited David Horowitz to speak once. I don't think it helped their cause. I believe the general concensus was that he did not like black people. He wasn't a racist. He just didn't like them.

Let's see...

"Horowitz has also been accused of supporting his view that U.S. colleges and universities are bastions of liberal radicalism with stories which are not true. For example, throughout 2004 Horowitz told the story of a Colorado student who was failed by a liberal professor for refusing to write an essay exam response arguing that George W. Bush is a war criminal.[16][17] The story was unsubstantiated,[18] and later turned out to be false--the student was not required to make this argument, did not receive an F, and the instructor was a registered Republican. [19][20][21]"

He is actually remakably comparable to Jack Thompson, now that I think about it. The both both yell and scream about generally false and irrelevant claims to get their names in print.

Todays secret verfication code is: abaxwgrs!

3:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home