I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Saturday, August 20, 2005

how cool am I

So I am in an awesome position.

My awesome position is this:

I am lying on the floor between two chairs. My ibook is suspended upside down between the seats of these two chairs.

I am in this position because my drive will not spin unless the computer is upside down. I discovered this by trial and error.

I beleive that the ants were hanging out inside my computer and some of them died. I discovered this by watching an ant crawl out of my computer.

Guys I'm gonna be honest. I think this is the future. My arms have no blood.

2 Comments:

Blogger syrioflorel said...

you sir are a fungible good! - ha take that you fungible good oh wait you can;t do anything about it because you are fungible

5:50 PM

 
Blogger syrioflorel said...

you sir are a fungible good! - ha take that you fungible good oh wait you can;t do anything about it because you are fungible

5:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home