I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

kagebunshin no jutsu!

Hey all,

I just wanted you all to know that I just watched my first episode of Naruto on Japanese TV. During the ads, they advertised almost exclusively Naruto products -- Naruto ice cream bar, Naruto card game, Naruto video games (now I want to get a new system!) -- and apparently at the Tokyo Dome some time this summer there's a Naruto festival where you can buy Naruto stuff and eat cup ramen, just like Naruto!

Anyway, I'm the number one stunna (what? what?).

Sore ha, oreno nindou da!

2 Comments:

Blogger E said...

That's ridonculous. I'm beginning to not like naruto by the way. They finally slowed down to the dragonballz pace that we always expected them to. =(
But you should go to the naruto festival dressed as mizuki and just beat the crap out of women.
when they arrest you you just claim to have been in character.

5:56 PM

 
Blogger Kiyot said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the anime has pretty much entirely diverged from the manga at this point...which means that what's happening has nothing to do with the story at all. Naruto often falls into this...but once it gets back on track again, it should get good again. They just have to get their fucking act together!

I like beating women.

7:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home