I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Thursday, August 25, 2005

A review of Irgens's latest posts

At a lack of any stories to tell here, I will simply post my opinion.
I think that Irgens has contracted bovine spongiform encephalitis. Just read them...the spelling errors...the incorrect usage of there/their/they're, and the abandon for all rules when it comes to use of the semicolon. Irgens, I can practically see you flippering around on the ground as your brain is eaten from the inside, and I guarantee you that when the flippering stops I will be first to stuff your laptop into my pack and kill all remaining frogs.

No but seriouslly; guys, there is much to talk about. So I have a house now. I'll take pictures of it. And it has a hot tub and I'm quite sure that it's going to have a ball-pit also. It looks like I'm going to have a "job" this upcoming year, and we'll see where that leads. Umm any quick stories? hmm...oh i walked into a thai massage parlor in SF at 2:00AM. I had to ring a doorbell to get in, and then I started descending some dingy stairs. Now about 3 steps from the bottom I look to the left and the room i'm entering looks like that liquor store we bought coronas from earlier this summer when we were drinking at Ace's. Bullet proof glass and all. The only difference is there was a curtain over the window where transactions would usually occur.
Now as I said, I was 3 steps from the bottom and there were a bunch of seedy guys sitting on dingy couches in the room when suddenly the curtain flips open and this old angry looking asian lady looks at me and my 2 friends, yells "WE AH BUSY!" in this thick thick accent. Now my friends,1 girl 1 guy, and I stop dead in our trails. Then I say "uhhh...do you have a public bathroom?" and start cracking up. she yells "WE AH BUSY!" then i say one or two more lame things and then understand that she doesn't want me down there and he's probably already sent for ong bak and dirty balls to come take me out. So I left post haste but it made for a good story.
But honestly, I think she only did that cuz I went there with a chick.
Thats all the story
Sincerely,
Dirty balls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home