I'm the Juggernaut, bitch

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Mysterious Masked Stranger

Hello everyone, sorry again for being kind of out touch, it's mostly because I hate you all and prefer to spend my time going on wild binges and partying with the Terps all night long.

Anyway, I've book-marked this now, so hopefully will actually be able to keep you up to date on some of the trivial details of my life.

Story:

So I'm sitting there, being my nerdish self, at my apartment complex waiting for the bus to go to campus. I am such a dork -- I was wearing over-sized khaki shorts that I stole from my father and had tightly belted up, crisp white socks and tennis shoes, and a pale blue rumpled button down shirt that I think I probably wore the day before.

So I'm sitting there, and gradually I hear sirens, and then all of a sudden one... no, two... no five... no eventually TWELVE police cruisers come screaming up and screech to a stop surrounding me. I look around, confused and bewildered, as Prince George's County police officers rush out of their cars with their hands resting on their pistol-holsters and start wandering around.

Apparently there was a fight somewhere in the apartment complex and someone pulled a knife, oddly they never questioned me and didn't conclude I was the ruffian.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unicron said...

Tom you wag, don't pretend you don't miss us.

1:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home